Shipping and Returns
9FIVE understands that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly. When you order from our website, you can expect to receive your order within 4-6 business days.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to the warehouse for a full refund (Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for domestic return shipping. So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a free return label to print out - your domestic shipping costs are prepaid. Please make sure you include your name and order number in your return request email.
- You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is absolutely FREE.
- You will be provided with a pre-paid UPS domestic or USPS domestic label to return the purchase to us.
- Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment centers (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
*Please note to use our pre-paid labels, shipments must be sent from the United States.
To speed up your return process, please print and fill out our return/exchange form and include it with your return.
Rx (Prescription) Returns:
Unfortunately, because Rx orders are custom made, there are NO RETURNS or exchanges on any Rx orders.
Please allow 7-28 days (unless otherwise noted on shipping option) for your package to reach its destination.
Your package will be subject to customs/duties charges. 9FIVE is not responsible for customs/duties charges as these costs are determined by your local customs office. 9FIVE cannot determine, in advance, what these fees will be, but we do try to minimize these charges by listing the wholesale cost of your package on the commercial invoice rather than the retail value. This provides the customs agents with a true, legal value, while minimizing your costs. Unfortunately, we cannot mark international orders as a “gift” in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees – this is an illegal practice and as an established business, we will not do this. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
9five Eyewear/ 9fivers, LLC